Five for Friday is a weekly post where you share five random things from today or in the past week on your blog.
This week has been a struggle trying to come up with 5 five things to share with you from the past week. Sorry it is a day late! I totally forgot!
- I filled out several applications for teaching positions this week. Fingers crossed that I land a teaching position for the upcoming school year!
- I am currently stuck while planning my Easter lesson for my sweet preschool kiddos this Sunday. Help! I can’t decide what activities/crafts to do.
- I have attended Holy Week services at a local church this every day this week. Except for Monday because of work. I am so thankful I was able to attend this week.
- I have broken the tradition this year of buying a new Easter dress. It has totally crept up on me this year. Plus I did not really worry about it that much since I have to work on Easter Sunday this year. I would be able to make it to teach my Sunday School class, but wouldn’t be able to stay for the entire church service.
- I don’t know if I mentioned this or not, but I FINALLY have started eating healthier and exercising everyday. I have been doing it for about 2 weeks now. I feel SO much better and I feel like I am starting to lose a little bit of weight. My jeans feel a little bit loser. Not sure how many pounds I have lost (if any) because I have not weighed myself.